<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Brown Skin Brunchin&#039; | msjrobinson@gmail.com | Activity</title>
	<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/members/msjrobinsongmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://brownskinbrunchin.app/members/msjrobinsongmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for msjrobinson@gmail.com.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 06:10:18 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.2</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e84084942e10d13b4fd713c02a6347</guid>
				<title>msjrobinson@gmail.com posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/33329/#acomment-34472</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 16:18:24 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I won’t be able to make it. I just got back from out of town and I’m sick &#x1f61e;. Hope you all have a great time</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://brownskinbrunchin.app/members/elleyesse/" data-bb-hp-profile="26849" rel="nofollow">Lucienne Y. Sias</a> added event &#8220;<a href="https://brownskinbrunchin.app/events/dallas-september-brunch/" rel="nofollow">Dallas September Brunch</a>&#8221; to the group <a href="https://brownskinbrunchin.app/groups/dallas-chapter/" rel="nofollow">Dallas Chapter</a>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c641f7a3531c3d611ed156af1c17118</guid>
				<title>Julia Robinson booked Dallas September Brunch event.</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/34280/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 03:04:37 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e758dc38758c10c380eb0c265d1d3176</guid>
				<title>msjrobinson@gmail.com booked Ambassador Interest Meeting event.</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/31060/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 06:28:13 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdc352ff484a8cd8e45f5540565bb9a2</guid>
				<title>msjrobinson@gmail.com booked Ambassador Interest Meeting event.</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/18281/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Apr 2025 18:46:20 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		