<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Brown Skin Brunchin&#039; | Juiccie K | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/members/juiccie/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://brownskinbrunchin.app/members/juiccie/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Juiccie K's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 07:12:55 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.2</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84d3c7f7402c7b1adce5d834133b6fd8</guid>
				<title>Bianca Mitchell posted an update in the group Chicago Chapter: Hi everyone! I'm Bianca. New to the forum. Just dropping [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/32479/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 02:42:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone! I&#8217;m Bianca. New to the forum. Just dropping by to say hello!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">daa99117af9bb80f434bcf68bbf1473d</guid>
				<title>esha posted an update in the group Chicago Chapter: I miss the brunches and fellowship. I hope everyone is well. </title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/30983/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jul 2026 20:57:07 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I miss the brunches and fellowship. I hope everyone is well. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c68cfde4dd7117df85a22bd22d4c9daa</guid>
				<title>Brown Skin Brunchin’ added event "Ambassador Interest Meeting" to the group Chicago Chapter</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/30958/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Jul 2026 19:48:08 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cdd45ea94a17ee007b353138132d1f1a</guid>
				<title>Patrice Matthews posted an update in the group Chicago Chapter: Hi Everyone I hope you are well :) New here :) </title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/27999/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Mar 2026 07:27:28 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Everyone </p>
<p>I hope you are well 🙂 </p>
<p>New here 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec58a215262390bf10ff1408b1b4e91b</guid>
				<title>aprile posted an update in the group Chicago Chapter: Hello &#x1f44b;&#x1f3fd; Hope everyone is doing well.</title>
				<link>https://brownskinbrunchin.app/news-feed/p/27344/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2026 13:42:59 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello &#x1f44b;&#x1f3fd; Hope everyone is doing well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		